Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » STID 4k Pictures

Author Topic: STID 4k Pictures
o2
Member # 907

- posted      Profile for o2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trekcore is publishing those 4k pictures of Star Trek Into Darkness for some time now, but only recently we got those pictures of the Enterprise in orbit at Starbase 1.

In some of the scenes we can glimpse other starships as well (e.g. the Newton-type starship with the registry NCC-0718). In this picture we can spot a(nother?) Newton-type starship in a nice side view:

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/intodarkness-4K/chapter04/stid-4k-blu-0681.jpg

On the warp pylon you can see the illuminated registry, but I'm not sure how to read this: Is the number actually a black font on the gray hull, illuminated with white light? Is anybody able to make out the number? What can I expect to see here? Only the number or something like NCC-xxxx? Although in 4k it is blurry and hard to tell...

I guess its the same issue with this picture (now only in HD resolution):

http://movies.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/xihd/trekxihd1019.jpg

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NCC-1727. It's Newton.
o2
Member # 907

- posted      Profile for o2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you are right it is indeed NCC-1727!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps