Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Presenting...SWDAO! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Presenting...SWDAO!
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The SWDAO page is finally up:

http://frankg.dgne.com/swdao/

Let me know of any changes, corrections, or suggestions.

BTW, I don't know where USS Vanguard is...I sent him an email, but he hasn't replied. He's only posted here once in the past month, too.

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good Frank. ::Is happy cause his is on the top:: Will, in time when and if more SWDAO topics come up be added?

Are you going to add a link to it on your main page?

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited August 23, 1999).]

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You might want to add the 'Class of the USS Potemkin', since it could either be Ambassador class (as seen on screen in "Second Chances") or Excelsior class (as listed in the Encyclopedia)

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure...want to write the entry for that yourself?

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure, just give me a day or two

Also, found another thing about the page. On the number of Galaxy class starship's built, it lists the USS Enterprise-D as the second Galaxy built according to the TNGTM, but the USS Yamato was actually the second one built, according to the TM

------------------
"I am Sci-Fi"
-The 359

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

That's already been corrected.

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Hobbes: Yes and yes.

------------------
Consolidated Artichoke

Dax
Paradox
Member # 191

- posted      Profile for Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the alternate timeline of 'Yesterday's Enterprise' Tasha said the Ent-D was the first Galaxy-class built. I'm assuming she meant the first production Galaxy, so really it was the second built. Even so, it was an alternate timeline.

------------------
"Forgive me if I don't share your euphoria!" (Weyoun to Dukat, DS9 'Tears of the Prophets')

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love SWDAO!

------------------
"The best diplomat I know is a fully activated phaser bank!" (Scotty, TOS: "A Taste of Armageddon")
Ex Astris Scientia

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now if we could only agree on a title for the site.

------------------
Elim Garak: "Oh, it's just Garak. Plain, simple Garak. Now, good day to you, Doctor. I'm so glad to have made such an... interesting new friend today." (DS9: "Past Prologue")

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really tried to get him to go for Things In Trek Which Are Not Known, but to no avail. Starship Headaches In Trek? 8)

------------------
Phase 1: Steal Underpants
Phase 2: ?
Phase 3: Profit!

Starship Voyager
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Starship Headaches in Trek" really does work at first glance, but a deeper examination should reveal a deeper meaning ... ahhhhhh! :-)

Bravo Frank, on a job well done. Everything is organized so well on the page.

------------------
Phase III: Where No One Has Gone Before...
"A man's reach must exceed his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"
Robert Browning, Andrea del Sarto

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

Thanks!

I'm going to ignore Lee at the moment, although those titles are...creative.

------------------
Frank's Supernifty Page

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voyager: "Things In Trek Which Are Not Known" has a bit of... an ulterior meaning... as well. :-)

------------------
"There's someone in my head, but it's not me..."
-Pink Floyd, "Brain Damage"

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about other topics of discussion that we don't agree on, like the Klingon forehead? There's other stuff in Star Trek that we don't agree on, will there be a page this other stuff?

If you do make a Klingon one, I volunteer to do it.

Hobbes

------------------
Got Trek?
Federation Starship Datalink

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps