Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Star Trek: SOVEREIGN

Author Topic: Star Trek: SOVEREIGN
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Since my Sovereign-class thread was getting too crowded, and there is no Fandom forum, I decieded to post some info about my "work in progress" episode of Star Trek: Sovereign.

The episode is titled When the Borg Breaks, the Cradle Will Fall (catchy title, isn't it?). It involves the Borg (odviosly) chasing the Sovereign, almost litterally, half-way across the galaxy (I've even toyed with the idea of a guest appearance of the Voyager, but I don't think I'll put that part in). I just got to writing the part of the episode when the Borg first appear, so what I've told you here is pretty much all I have so far.

I would appreciate any comments you all have. Also, if anyone out there has a picture of the Sovereign with the registry NX-74222 (if it is NCC- that's fine, I'll write the change from NX- to NCC- into the story), please let me know. It would help to have a pic of the Big Sov for when I print out a copy of this episode for a friend of mine.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting title... Very DS9-esque... :-)

------------------
"About as useful as a narcoleptic rickshaw driver."
-James Lileks

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, ep 2 is finished and I'm having a "test reader" read it before I put it on the web.

Episode 3 is titled "The Good Ship S.S. Gary." I just started on it, so I have next to no information to tell about it except that it is the first appearence (that I know of) of the civilian version of the Danube-class.

Also, I'm planning a big multi-part Dominion story, which will feature the first appearence anywhere (that I know of) of a very cool alien race created by my friend Fabrux.

------------------

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, I look forward to reading these. Please post a link to these stories so we can all read them. I am working a Star Trek series of my own. Except, it's a Star Trek parody. Sorry, but I do comedy better than drama! However, I'm waiting until Deep Space Nine is over so that I can see how everything turns out and write my stories accordingly.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Enterprise
Member # 48

Episode 2 is online.

Go to:
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/2942/ Follow the links to get to ep 2.

If anyone would prefer me to e-mail them a copy, let me know.

------------------

-- Worf

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps