Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Cry 'havoc', and let slip "Star Trek the Magazine"

Author Topic: Cry 'havoc', and let slip "Star Trek the Magazine"
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I can get 'Star Trek the Magazine' here in the great state of Nebraska.

Overall impressions: I LOVE IT! MORE, MORE, MORE!!! Being a big Sovereign-class fan, I was VERY pleased with the article on the Big E. Would anyone happen to know who I'd have to contact about using the pic of the Big E firing torpedoes on a webpage?

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably Paramount/Viacom.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Erm, did someone say "Big E photo?" Anyone gonna scan this sucker? One where - no offence, Sol - you can't read what's on the other side of the page? 8)

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*saw the STMag commercial during Stargate: SG-1 tonight* Twice, in fact... :-)

------------------
"I KNOW I'm dense..."
-a certain anonymous administrator

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*makes an odd sort of grumbling noise*

The pictures in question are blueprint-like drawings that are too big for my scanner, I'm afraid.

At least, I think that's what's being discussed.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*has managed to scan 4 of the 5...*

That Bottom view is a b*tch, though... =<

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The picture I was talking about is in the ENTERPRISE facts box (which I think is on pg 35). It is a nice pic of the Big E firing quantom torpedoes.

------------------

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uhhh, no... You mean that LITTLE, around 2cm wide pic of the E_E firing torps? That's not exactly what I'd call a nice big pic... There's that nice, big pic of the E-E in the Briar Patch on pag 34, and a shot of the E-E coming about in the nebula from FC... That's all.

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Enterprise
Member # 48

Vorlon,

I never said it was a big pic...

For what I need it for, it is big enough.

------------------

-- Worf

The Vorlon
Member # 52

*re-reads*

Ah, so you didn't. Sorry. =]

------------------

www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scan different sections of it, and then overlapthem in PSP or something.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps