Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Explain "New Member"

Author Topic: Explain "New Member"
Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A really off-topic question: is the member classification only based on the sign-up date? It's only that I joined this general group of people about three or four crashes ago, when we still had the old newsgroup style bulletin board...

Boris

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By posts, actually, though IMHO a time restriction should also be part of the "promotion" process.

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
10 posts brings the title to "Junior Member," 50 is "Member," and 250 is "Senior Member."

------------------
http://frankg.dgne.com/
Robot: "Hey, I'm stuck up here!"
Cyclonus: "Everybody's got to be somewhere."

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No don'y add a time period to the member status or u will get alot of useless post racing.

And besides, each and everytime that I have to register after a clamity, it takes me forever to become a member.

heck if I counted all my post in the year I was here it would total around only 250.

Oh and what would u say happen if someone did not make the post deadline?. kicked off to reregister?

How's about no post numbers at all?

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps