Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Wolf 359 - the next round (Page 15)

This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  24  25  26   
Author Topic: Wolf 359 - the next round
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hmm. The one I favor for my always upcoming Borg page is that the freshly assimilated folks were packed onto a spare Sphere the Cube just happened to have on hand and where shoved through the nearest transwarp conduit on an express route back to Borg space.

------------------
"What did it mean to fly? A tremor in your soul. To resist the dull insistance of gravity."
--
Camper Van Beethoven

nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was a Romulan in unity that was assimilated and in the encyclopedia it states he could have been assimilated at Worf 359. What was a Romulan doing at Worf 359 if only starfleet ships were supposed to be there.

Finally, i think a second borg came along and picked up the people assimilated at Worf 359.

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

members.aol.com/mfwan/index.htm

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It would be nice, if it wasn't for:

1. We have never seen or heard of this new Cube, and
2. Herself on the 'Unity' planet mentions that the Klingons didn't get along with the Cardassians, and two other races whom I've never heard of before couldn't get along either. Thay all couldn't have been at Wolf 359.

UNLESS
the new aliens were already assimilated by the Collective before they tried to attack Earth.
I mean, we've seen a Borg-ified Cardassian in 'First Contact', which means he must have been assimilated by the Borg in an encounter other than Wolf 359, which in any case, the Cardassians weren't even invented by then.(I think! ), because if what Timo porposed happened, then he (the Cardie) couldn't have been present in FC.

------------------
Devil: Oh look at the time! I'm late for services.
Stone: Services?
Devil: A group of young teenagers that have been celebrating the Black Sabbath are planning on deep-sixing their gym teacher tonight. I'm gonna go and give them a little encouragement.

Brimstone. May it rest in syndication.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They were stranded when their cube was hit by an electro kinetic storm (or some thing) that disabled most of the cube's systems exposing some areas to space and leaving a few thousand drones able to think for themselves, they promtly half inched what they needed and transported to a nearby planet. (where they began a new life as wig makers)

------------------
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cluck cluck jibber jibber, my old man's a mushroom etc.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
1) It's time for a new thread.

2) It would be easy to explain the Romulan, since the Borg supposedly cross Romulan territory before they reach the Federation. I have a lot more problems to explain the frequent occurence of Alpha Borg in Voyager, for instance in "Infinite Regress".

3) Reverend, are you the Reverend I suppose you are? Anyway, welcome to the forum.

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

nx001a
Member # 291

- posted      Profile for nx001a     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looking at some of the posts in the previous page, i was wondering did the nebula class prototype have a name?

------------------
"We set sail on this new sea because their is new knowledge to be gained and new rights to be won" John F Kennedy

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, it was the Melbourne.

------------------
"Compared to you, every male on this ship is an expert on women!"
-Geordi LaForge to Wesley Crusher, TNG: "Sarek"

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In FC, which race did that BIG-ASS borg belong to, the one that was taller than Worf?

------------------
-At least I can get it up without biomechanical pumps.
-Try falling into a pit of lava, Moffy. Then see how horny you feel.

nx001a
Member # 291

Since the prototype nebula class ship was named the melbourne but later that name was given to an excelsior class ship why don't we assume that the nebula class prototype was the USS Nebula the first ship of its class and the prototype.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
...Erm, because it wasn't?

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

Defiant688
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
in this picture there is a Large piece of Debres.
http://www.auricom.net/Copernicus/screencaps/images/3_1.jpg

It's My Opinion that it's from the USS Saratoga or USS Bellerophen. Note the Galaxy Escape Pod in the Center with what looks like a Small Hazard Marker near it. this would have been on the Saucer and near the Edge of a Ship that exploded. It's possably from a Ship we know notrhing about
there are 15 ships named as we all know out of the 40 ships that were there

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on that

Defiant

------------------
"Whos the More Foolosh?. the Fool or the Fool who follows him"

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gah! Didn't I ask you to start a new thread?

Hmm...on page two (in February!), I said the following:

"If Okuda gets us an image of the quad-nacelled ship, I will never say anything bad about him ever again and I will send him a birthday card every year until the end of the century."

Uh...um...does anyone know when Okuda's birthday is?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Tetris is, and this is fact people, confirmed by the Rand Corporation; fifteen thousand times more addictive than crack. I spent three years in a Tetris-induced haze, barely eating, wandering the streets panhandling for Gameboy batteries." - Simon Sizer

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had earlier said that piece of wreckage looks remarkably like the Bonestell in this or another thread. It could be wreckage from a Galaxy or a Nebula, but those classes don't have hazard lights near escape pods. Certainly not the Saratoga because her pods are not like the Galaxy or Nebula pods.

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Frank: It's August 06: http://members.aol.com/NCC2364/bday/

------------------
"Species 5618, human. Warp-capable, origin grid 325, physiology inefficient, below average cranium capacity, minimum redundant systems, limited regenerative abilities."
Ex Astris Scientia

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ah, thanks. Any idea where I could send it?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"Tetris is, and this is fact people, confirmed by the Rand Corporation; fifteen thousand times more addictive than crack. I spent three years in a Tetris-induced haze, barely eating, wandering the streets panhandling for Gameboy batteries." - Simon Sizer

This topic comprises 26 pages: 1  2  3  ...  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  ...  24  25  26   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps