Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Wolf 359/Unification

Author Topic: Wolf 359/Unification
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK ladies and gents here are some pics I have fixed contrast/saturation etc. on - and enlarged

ok - the first one isn't - this one is from the site "Phase III: Where no one has gone before" - according the the guy he said its from a comic but it is listed as Renaissance class - and that the comic illustrator got the info for it from "behind the scenes" or words to that effect - anyway it sorta fits some distant ships here it is anyway:

OK the next few pics are the artprogramtouchedup ships

First is from Unification and its a cheyenne - but I believe it is from underneath - there is the 'block'/'defelector'/'thingy from the bottom of the Freedom downsized galaxy-esque saucer' at the front of the saucer I mentioned in the Wolf 359 thread...

the next is unification again. Anyway - this sorta gives you a view between the lower nacelles to the back bottom half... The saucer is to the right and the little 'knob' in the middle of the darkened saucer is the 'bridge section' easily visible in the trading card cheyenne.

OK the next again is from Unification - it is something that I blew up - I don't know if its is the Liberator? or maybe even one of those shuttles from the TOS movies...

I can't exactly remember where I got the pic from - but who ever originally named the picture which I cropped this from called it 'operationscraft.jpg'

The next is two pictures one before

a blob of something!

then I fixed it up (contrast/gamma etc.) and voila I think it is that "Valiant" model that ??greg jein?? built that we see in the Chronology...

and this is the cleanup version from unification:

see the 'serrated' nacelle pylons... and the three 'cogs' around the front middle and back parts of the nacelles...

plus the pylons meet at the middle of the 'fuselage'

OK - it might have been there for a while - but it is another way to add more ships...
Andrew.

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where in the episode are those images of the Cheyenne from?

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We're going to take a five minute break...we'll be back in twenty minutes." - John Linnell

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shades of Project Blue Book! Have we finally been reduced to wild speculation about blurry pictures? Fer heaven's sakes, folks! If you can't figure out what it is, then DRAW ONE! It's easier to see and you can always say it's "based on what we know..."

------------------
"Against stupidity the very gods
Themselves contend in vain."
--FRIEDRICH VON SCHILLER
Come Hither and Yawn...

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo? What are you getting at - no one here accepts "drawings" you have to have something from the ep... otherwise your thread drops to the bottom of the heap... all you have to do is take some time and LOOK at the pictures - they are just put here as not to clutter the WOLF 359 thread.

Andrew

------------------

[This message has been edited by AndrewR (edited February 13, 2000).]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I imagine that Baloo's comment was of course meant in a lighthearted tone. However, the current Geocities downtime is giving us an X instead of a patented Baloo-smiley, which might be altering your perception of his post.

------------------
"20th Century, go to sleep."
--
R.E.M.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh yes! I believe it was...

The last barrier of the internet - to convey unambiguous humour with out the use of emoticons.

Andrew

------------------

Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Er, once again, where are those images from Unification from in the episode? Although I'm pretty sure the second one is actually of the quad-nacelled ship.

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"We're going to take a five minute break...we'll be back in twenty minutes." - John Linnell

[This message has been edited by The Shadow (edited February 13, 2000).]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps