Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » I was wondering

Author Topic: I was wondering
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone do some nice new big screen caps of the fleet at the end of "Call To Arms" - The only ones on the net are the washed out pictures from a few years ago - if someone could do some nice 800x600 or what ever pics - that'd be nice - I'm thinking that some of those Klingon Birds of Prey might be the large versions - from "The Defector" was it? - they seem to keep their 'wings' in a near horizontal position - where as the smaller BoPs - keep theirs at a more angular position - see "Once More Unto The Breech"

Thankyou

Andrew

P.S. - are there any screen grabs of the new scenes from "WYLB" - I know there was some reused footage but the Cardassia Footage and the fight before Cardassia was new stuff - there were some Hideki's blowing up etc. Some grabs of them would be awesome too.

Andrew

------------------
"...it might be easier to study
ancient societies from distant orbit than it might be to sit next to the
Guardian of Forever with a tricorder." - Baloo, January 2000

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Try looking here: http://www.shiporama.org

------------------
"Reality is a condition that occurs because of a lack of alcohol."
- Albert Einstein

(-=\V/=-)

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah - I'll have a look - but I think Pedro's pics are the ones that hit the net back in '97 after the episode screened - the first pic - actually I think was altered by me - it made it go all white - I put all eight pictures into a gif animation...

some nice new high quality pics would be nice.

Andrew

------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

No, definately nothing from Call To Arms or What You Leave Behind - Pedro hasn't updated his site in yonks...

the section that says "finale" is the season 6 finale.

and the "large fleet" is the fleet from Operation return at the start of season 6...

I'm looking for nice pics from the end of "Call To Arms" the Season 5 finale.

and the Series finale "What You Leave Behind" the season 7 finale. Yes there were some repeated shots - such as the move towards Chintoka, the ships leaving DS9 and the destruction of some Vorcha Class Klingon ships, by Kamikaze Jem'Hadar... but there WAS some new shots from WYLB - If I remember correctly there were some nice beauty shots of the Galaxy class.

Why no beauty shots of the Sabre or Steamrunner!?! Why no nice Norway close up!?! Maybe we should campaing the Voyager VFX crew to put a Norway in orbit around Jupiter Station in that Voyager ep.

Andrew

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Norway hasn't been used since FC, hence the lack of 'good close ups'.

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited February 13, 2000).]

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The first of the modeller's gallery pictures WILL be up next week (somebody shoot me if they're not!).

If you insist Pedro. ::Grabs shotgun:: I wish he would update his site with more pics.

------------------
"The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusment park" - Torres
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps