Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » ST:FC Endeavour?

Author Topic: ST:FC Endeavour?
Grapeape
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was VERY intrigued to find that there was a "Nebula-ized" Sovereign variant that was designed for FC but never used - it certainly makes sense, given all the "stablemate" classes of the Galaxy that appeared in BoBW2. My question is, does anyone have pictures they would like to post or provide links to of this design?

------------------

IP: Logged
Aethelwer
Frank G
Member # 36

- posted      Profile for Aethelwer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://frankg.dgne.com/sff/endeavor.jpg

------------------
Frank's Home Page
"This spontaneous stuff takes a little bit of planning." - John Flansburgh

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the books says that's the only one they ever made of the ship too. The dropped the idea pretty quickly.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

TerraZ
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad, for once we would have had a sister ship to an existing class without it being a kitbash (even less kitbashed than the Miranda at least)...

------------------
-If you took that broomstick out of your tail-pipe once in a while, you might have some FUN for a change!
*Rattrap - Beast Wars*

-Let the Fates land where they may!
*Megatron - Beast Machines*

IP: Logged
kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting design. Anyone interested in taking a crack at it?

------------------
I do what the voices in my head tell me to do

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just got the Ent. B, C, and E combo model kit. The ships are kind of small, but I may try that bad boy out. One problem, It has a round saucer instead of an eliptical one. I suppose I could use the Ent C saucer...

Anyway, does anyone have any good Ambassador Class kitbashes I could use the the Ent C for?

I'm going to do the Centaur (or at least a close approximation) with the Ent B.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps