Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Star Trek Mechanics (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Star Trek Mechanics
Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally we get to see a "SW to Indy Jones" type book on Star Trek. I guess the reason it didn't show up in the US is because Simon and Schuster carry the license for ST reference books, and if they don't think it's worthwhile, it doesn't show up. Besides, Rick was talking about legal issues inherent to releasing actual model photos to the public, though I'm not quite certain about these.

Alexander: I'd very much appreciate it if you could scan in the Defiant pictures for me. If there's a nice, clear head-on view of the Defiant bottom, that would be great.

Thanks,
Boris

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A-HAAA!!!
New Orleans Up Close & Personal!

More scans please! It's the only way in hell I'll ever get to see them!

------------------
"Is there anyone there with a gun?"
- On the Hour

Alexander Delarge
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok. Here are the Defiant scans. I've put them on 2 large jpegs; this covers all the Defiant material in the book (well, I did'nt scan the one shot that we've seen a million times). Enjoy.

http://design.archdev.com/yamato/misc/defiant01.jpghttp://design.archdev.com/yamato/misc/defiant02.jpg

------------------
A still tongue makes a happy life

IP: Logged
Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. The first realistic pictures of the Defiant (without any VFX lighting).
Pedro
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Many thanks again!

*rubs hands together in anticipation of the arrival of his copy*

IP: Logged
NeghVar
Member # 62

- posted      Profile for NeghVar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to take the time to thank Alexander Delarge for picking me up a copy while in Japan. Got it just the other day...let me tell you, it is HOT!!!

There are some damn good picks of the Ambassador in this book, as well as, some really good Klingon D-7 and K't'inga pics!!!

This making the rest of you jealous?

Good! 8^P
NeghVar

------------------
Spoken in Klingon, with a distinct Scottish accent:
"If it's not Klingon...It's crap!"

[This message was edited by NeghVar on April 08, 1999.]

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps