Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Wolfpak and UP3

Author Topic: Wolfpak and UP3
Captain Richard Miloshkin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings! I just registered, but I've been reading your posts for months. You guys and gals are truly great brains. The amount of knowledge you people have compiled is incredible. Thanks a lot for all of your ... well, it's not work, but good job

I need to pick your giant brains for a sec...

Does anybody know the URL for the latest phase of Wolfpak? I'm talking about the site involving incredible meshes and starship artwork. I was also wondering about when UP3 is going to be launched. I have hundreds and hundreds of starship pics, schematics, and blueprints...but me wants more! *whines* Thanks for your help in advance

------------------
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon. --- Susan Ertz

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
UP3 stuff is currently being discussed over in Network, uh, news and stuff. You might want to check it out.

As for the WolfPak, I haven't heard a thing about any latest incarnation, but their webpage can be found here, if that helps.

------------------
"What did it mean to fly? A tremor in your soul. To resist the dull insistance of gravity."
--
Camper Van Beethoven

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
here's another with different servers: http://members.aol.com/wolfpak359/hires.html

------------------
Actually, don't check out my website, its not finished yet :)
Quantum Threshold

Ex-Member

I'm sorry *chuckle* That's the one that hasn't been updated in three years, gentlemen...the one I already knew about...

There is supposedly a new version somewhere. I can feel it. My gut tells me there is a newer version *chuckles*

Thanks anyways.

------------------
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon. --- Susan Ertz

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*notices something in the first post* "Gals"?

:-)

------------------
"Compared to you, every male on this ship is an expert on women!"
-Geordi LaForge to Wesley Crusher, TNG: "Sarek"

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I thought everyone here was a guy. Did I miss something, or are we "cooler" than I thought?

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A list of "FlareGrrls" would be short, but not altogether nonexistant. Most notable is Tora Ziyal, moderator of our very own Voyager forum. Though, uh, not exactly a constant presence right now. There's also LOA, who isn't around, and Jubilee, who isn't around, and MaGic, who isn't ever around, and Dani, who hasn't been around since '97...

What was I saying?

------------------
"What did it mean to fly? A tremor in your soul. To resist the dull insistance of gravity."
--
Camper Van Beethoven

Ex-Member

I had to say it that way *chuckle* How many times would I get bitchslapped if I said only "guys"?

Ah, our politically correct times...

------------------

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, this is where the new one is supposed to be: http://www.wolfpak359.co.uk
but it seem that they have indefinately delayed the update. :-(
However, there is another site with really good pics: www.scifi-art.com

------------------
Actually, don't check out my website, its not finished yet :)
Quantum Threshold

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy, he mentioned the duopolisits in a single post. I am now waiting for the world to end

------------------
"Blind faith is the crutch of fools"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps