Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Equinox Secondary Deflector (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Equinox Secondary Deflector
Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the detail is pretty good and it seemed pretty accurate. I think they took some artistic license, but I like it. I have it on my web site if you want to see it.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Fructose, nice conversions!

------------------
7 alarm clock: "Do not touch me."
Dilbert: "Then how do I turn you off?"
7: "Believe me, I am plenty turned off."

Fructose
Member # 309

- posted      Profile for Fructose     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks. I try. I love kitbashing. It's much more challenging and fun.

------------------
It doesn't matter if you don't know what you're doing as long as you look good doing it.

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The equinox has an Aerowing!?
Would there be any space left on the ship with a runabout sized thing on board!?

------------------
"When You're Up to Your Ass in Alligators, Today Is the First Day of the Rest of Your Life."
-- Management slogan, Ridcully-style (Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent, Discworld)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prakesh's Star Trek Site

Fructose
Member # 309

I'd hardly consider the diagrams cannon. They were just the ones that came with the model. If it was only a deck tall, there could still be some room left. It's not like there is a lot of room for shuttles on a ship that size.

------------------

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's a special kind of shuttle designed for planetary research. Or the Equinox can make shuttles from thin air like Voyager...

------------------
"Life's a bitch, then you die"
-USS Vanderbilt, Vanderbuilt Class starship

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps