Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Images of alternate *Imperial* Corellian Corvette needed!

Author Topic: Images of alternate *Imperial* Corellian Corvette needed!
ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

OK, OK, I know you're shocked to see a Star Wars-related post (^_^), but I have looked for schematics/pictures of this ship all over the web without success.

It was featured in one of the earlier Star Wars games, I think it was "TIE Fighter."

This variation of the Corellian Corvette (similar to Leia's blockade runner) wore blue trim instead of red, and had a much smoother hull. Several areas were much more built up, but in a streamlined way.

I want to build a model of this (retro-fit the big toy, actually), so I have an Imperial ship in that scale - I need screencaps from the game, if possible!

Thanks, in advance!

~ Jason :-)

------------------
STAR TREK: BEYOND - http://stbeyond.homestead.com

Get ready for a dual-ship series dealing with multiple timelines.... *grins*

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Erm... Actually, the surprising bit isn't the fact that it's a SW post, but rather the fact that it's in one of the Trek Forums, rather than the SW one... :-)

*gently picks the thread up and flings it in the general direction of the proper Forum*

------------------
"Compared to you, every male on this ship is an expert on women!"
-Geordi LaForge to Wesley Crusher, TNG: "Sarek"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps