Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Equinox Bridge help!

Author Topic: Equinox Bridge help!
Trip Tucker
Member # 297

- posted      Profile for Trip Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've tried looking everywhere, and you guys are my last hope!
Does anyone have (or could make) some decent scans or screengrabs of the Equinox bridge?
I know the set was REALLY torn apart, but I'm trying to make a schematic and I need some better reference materials.
If you could help, that would be a BIG help.

The reason being is that I'm in a E-mail RPG and we're switching over to a Nova-class ship and everybody else needs to know what the command centre of our new ship looks like.

If anyone's interesting in joing our sim, we have LOTS of open positions in the senior staff.

Thanks,
Chris

------------------
Impact in 5-4-3-2-1.....more or less...
-Crewman Tal Celes

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go to Alidar Jarok: http://kcohn.simplenet.com/alidarjarok/
He�s got zipfiles of the episodes in question, and I know that there were shots of the bridge in there.

------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity�s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Trip Tucker
Member # 297

- posted      Profile for Trip Tucker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got those. There was only one good one.

------------------
-Crewman Tal Celes

Trip Tucker
Member # 297

Okay. This has nothing to do with the topic, but maybe you whizzes out there can help me.
How many (if any) Type-11 (seen in Insurrection) shuttles could fit into the Equinox's shuttlebay?
The reason being is that I want to give our SIM Nova-class ship some newer shuttles.

------------------
-Crewman Tal Celes

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shuttlebays usually have maintainance hangers right below the actual launch bay. The shuttles are then lifted into positon via elevator before departure. I don't know if there is room for such a hanger on Voyager (maybe it's behind the bay) but it looks like there would be for the Equinox. You could fit three or four in the bay plus the deck space beneath.

------------------
"A gathering of Angels appeared above my head. They sang to me this song of hope, and this is what they said..." -Styx

Aban's Illustration www.thespeakeasy.com/alanfore

Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm looking at my Voyager MSD and it looks like the service bay is behind the shuttlebay launch deck. But whenever I saw the shuttlebay set, I didn't see any large door that would suggest it.

------------------
"Life's a bitch, then you die"
-USS Luzon, Vanderbuilt Class starship

Captain Richard Miloshkin
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*laughs* I must admit that continuuity in VOY seems to be one of its main problems...continuuity in all things, from time travel to the amount of photon torpedoes remaining...

Too bad six years have already gone by...almost too late for them to make good all the mistakes they have made...

Ah well.

------------------
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do on a rainy afternoon. --- Susan Ertz

IP: Logged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps