Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Equinox Dedication Plaque

Author Topic: Equinox Dedication Plaque
Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone a good image of it?

------------------
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Image of it, no. But I can tell you it's dedication quote: "The night of time far surpasseth the day." -Sir Thomas Browne, 1658.

I've also heard Nobel-class, does it say that on the DP?

------------------
"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving isn't for you."
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Noble", not "Nobel". And I'm not sure if it said that, or "Nova" on the plaque. I'm thinking the plaque said "Noble", since I seem to recall its contradicting the "Nova" of dialogue.

------------------
"This is Major Tom to ground control. I'm stepping through the door, and I'm floating in a most peculiar way. And the stars look very different today..."
-David Bowie, "Space Oddity"

[This message has been edited by TSN (edited June 04, 2000).]

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Hobbes: I know the quote. I've found it on your homepage, but I want to know the Equinox' shipyard.

------------------
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Jim Phelps
watches Voyager AFTER 51030
Member # 102

- posted      Profile for Jim Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to Mike Okuda, the plaque says that the ship was commissioned on 47007.1 at the Utopia Planitia Ship Yards, Mars. The class name is given as Noble.

Boris

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps