Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » Starships & Technology » Starships, starships and more starships!!

Author Topic: Starships, starships and more starships!!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I decided to open this thread to everyone who wishes to showcase their designs for starships. They can be from anywhere, just as long as it's Star Trek (after all this is the Trek Technology Starship Forum). If you're going to post a design, please post a picture if possible, and tell a little about the ships, it's name and it's registry (if applicable).

For now, I have decided to post this ship:

This is the Accos-class support carrier. This particular ship is the class ship, U.S.S. Accos NCC-39655. The pod seen on the underside of the Accos can be detached and a different one can be attached. This class of ship is used for many purposes, including freight transport, passenger transport, troop transport, etc etc.

I hope you enjoy this particular ship, and I also hope that you will post your own designs

------------------
"I think therefore I'm DANGEROUS!" -MI

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the Design and Artwork forum is dedicated to all this stuff.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

The First One
A lovely little thinker, but a bugger when he's pissed
Member # 35

- posted      Profile for The First One         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. Someone lock this thread.

------------------
"I am greater than the stars for I know that they are up there and they do not know that I am down here." - William Temple

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, seeing as there's still no moderator, I think there are only two people who can do that...

------------------
"I fart in your general direction!"
-John Cleese, Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once again, I file my request to be moderator of this forum.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.