Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Donovan-class Fast Frigate

Author Topic: Donovan-class Fast Frigate
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another design to wow you (yeah, right, as if anything I produce could possibly wow anyone). I had drawn this on paper, then scanned it and traced over the pencil in MSPaint (yes, MSPaint). I then added color and the funky dark blue grid in the background. It's one of the best designs (if not the best) that I've drawn and then scanned and cleaned up. Here it is in all it's glory, just like it's namesake Donovan-class Fast Frigate.

Criticism welcome, but please don't be too hard on me. I can only take so much......

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited June 29, 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Fabrux (edited July 02, 1999).]

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not bad at all! Not a lot of square-noses out there.

------------------
I was right in the middle of a f*cking reptile zoo. And somebody was giving booze to these goddam things."
Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice, nice!

It's a bit "blocky" but I like it.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it. The naceles especially.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very Very Interesting...

------------------
Charles Capps
Cheif Administrator, the solareclipse network
"I do whatever the voices in my head tell me to do."

Brigman
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice ship, Fabrux. I like it, seems like a sibling of the Intrepid class.

One thing though. Have you checked out the "Red Alert For Geocities" thread in the Officer's Lounge?? You may want to...

------------------
Peace!
Brigs

IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I've read the thread in the OL. I think I'm going to move my site to Virtual Avenue.

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you'd better read this.

------------------
Wanted: Experienced Kamikaze Pilot

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

It's amazing how things can get twisted....

------------------
Fabrux's Starship Page

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Evil GeoCities... It's a very nice ship. Don't usually see them that angular, but it's a nice departure that still conforms to standard Starfleet design. I like it.

------------------
"I see you have the ring. And that your Schwartz is as big as mine!
-Dark Helmet, Spaceballs

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OoOOoOoooOOh! I like it! A bit angular, but I am sure that that is only because of MSPaint's lack of features.

------------------
"Just remember...you're the queen!"
Tom Paris to Janeway, "Bride of Chaotica"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps