Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Copious Free Time (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Copious Free Time
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, AndrewR, Dr. Pulaski's uniform was just a modified sciences division uniform. It had a little flappy skirt thing that stretched from the waist down to about mid-hip. A good episode to see this in is "Where Silence Has Lease." Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of the uniform, but it's definitely not a skant worn over trousers. The skants were almost sleeveless, and the good doctor definitely had sleeves.

And I'm siding with Ahkileez on this. Those skant uniforms are something that should never be revived. I doubt Starfleet will ever bring them back after all of those sexual harrassment lawsuits the women crewmembers filed. Too many dongs hanging out.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What, you think they don't use underwear anymore?

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

ASDB_J
Member # 312

- posted      Profile for ASDB_J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No bathrooms, no underwear... Damn ya gotta love the 24th...

--------------------
http://stmultiverse.homestead.com

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!

"Mr. Crusher - why have we gone to warp?"
"Sir? I thought you just gave the signal to engage!"
"I just sat down..."
"Oh sorry sir... it's just... errr never mind sir".

[Smile]

I'm not saying to REVIVE the Skant - I'd just like to see you interpretation of a First Contact Uniform variant.

OK So was Troi's Cheerleader outfit in Encounter a Skant? I think I remember seeing a promo shot of Yar in a Skant.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Troi's outfit was The Skant..
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There were a few guys in the corridors wearing them during the saucer sep sequence hustle and bustle.

Oh come on Akhileez!! [Smile]

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
those guy were the SHIZNIT
Ahkileez
Member # 734

- posted      Profile for Ahkileez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I've done it already. But the web server where I host my stuff is down for repairs.

I don't think I can upload on here.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

http://lobotomy.pleh.net/~flareupload/cgi2/uploader.cgi

Flare Upload doesn't work for you yet?

--------------------

Ahkileez
Member # 734

- posted      Profile for Ahkileez     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*shakes head* Afraid not.
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee, Trek doesn't get as gay as those cheerleader uniforms from the first season of TNG...

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

capped
Member # 709

i think its great they werent closeting those guys
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually meant that's as close as can be to gay people on Star Trek.

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Does that mean Scots are gay? Fijiians? Infact a lot of Polynesian countries? Maybe the guy was't from Earth?

--------------------

Ahkileez
Member # 734

Okay, the server is finally back up.

For those of you that asked for it, that... thing is down at the bottom.

*nauseous*

Custom Uniforms

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.