Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Enterprise NX-01 Soundstage Plans

Author Topic: Enterprise NX-01 Soundstage Plans
Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The show has been out for a while now.

Has anyone seen soundstage plans?

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, they were featured on Star Trek Adventure exhibition (if I'm not mistaken), and I have seen photos from that exhibition somewhere... I think that link to that page was even given here...
Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where. I can't find it under search.

--------------------

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.beamen.at/st-adventure/
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for that link, Mim.
On the "Infomartion" page, you can see early concept sketches of NX-01 that look disturbing like a 24th century Constitution (4th Row, 2 right-most).
On the props page they have a nice shot of the Vico model (I think) and a Vulcan shuttle or escape pod.

By the way, I remember someone a few weeks back posted a photo of the model of Daedalus taken at this exihibit or at the ST Experience in Las Vegas. Can anyone direct to that picture again?

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Treknophyle
Member # 509

Thanks very much!

However, I expressed myself incorrectly.

What I am looking for is the Soundstage plans
(The layout of the compartments and corridors - schematics).

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From that site:

http://www.beamen.at/st-adventure/London_349.jpg

BTW, it looks like I was wrong - the mess hall set IS part of the corridor set, which includes Sickbay, the junior AND senior officer quarters, and possibly rooms that can be made up to look like the galley and so forth. The transporter must be in there too. It's also worthwile to note that all this stuff seems to fit in a much smaller volume of space than the TNG/VOY sets!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The transporter is elswhere:

http://www.beamen.at/st-adventure/London_334.jpg

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then boy, Reed and Mayweather musta taken the LONG way from the transporter to engineering during their first scene in "Broken Bow". [Smile]

Also interesting is that the shuttlebay and armory sets are back-to-back! I guess we now know where the upper floor of the armory goes, now.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know it's not the same thread - but look at the flags section of that site - who was doing all those emblems before?

Here is one for Risa - I've never seen that before.

http://www.beamen.at/st-adventure/London_448.jpg

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

SoundEffect
Member # 926

- posted      Profile for SoundEffect     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The main part of that Risa symbol...the sunset with clouds and sailboat...was used in the Star Charts book a while back. Only the mountain and Horga'hn are new.

--------------------
Stephen L.
-Maritime Science Fiction Modelers-

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember seing the Risan symbol printed on Troi's deck chair on the beach, I forget the episode tital, but it was the Voyager one where the Ferengi tried to steal Seven's nanoprobes.

It was probably seen in the DS9 Risa episode as well.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps