Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » A Nomad fanart and fanfic I found. (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Nomad fanart and fanfic I found.
Highway Hoss
Member # 1289

- posted      Profile for Highway Hoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just found some great Nomad Fanart made by a talented artist called Nomad. [Big Grin] He also illustrated a fanfic called "The Nomad Incident" that shows what really happened to Nomad after the TOS episode "The Changeling". Enjoy!

--------------------
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That crazy Nomad, he gets all the chicks.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really can find any fetish imaginable on the Internet...
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, no, no, that should be:

The "fuck"?

There, much better.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hereby propose a mandatory internet entrance exam, required before being allowed a connection. Those in favour say "Aye".

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aye... [Eek!]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the bright side, this guy draws well enough to capcture likeness of the characters (Nomad included [Big Grin] )

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Highway Hoss
Member # 1289

- posted      Profile for Highway Hoss     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:
On the bright side, this guy draws well enough to capcture likeness of the characters (Nomad included [Big Grin] )

Oh yes, indeed...he is a great artist.
Oh, and I highly recommend checking out the rest of the site too. If you like females wearing straitjackets, fetish gear and ballgags, you'll love the Chainsman Institute. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Manticore
Member # 1227

- posted      Profile for Manticore     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm...no thanks. [Razz]

--------------------
Fell deeds await. Now for Wrath... Now for Ruin... and a Red Dawn...
-Theoden, TTT

Lord Vorkosigan does not always get what he wants!

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Manga & Trek don't mix.

Besides, won't she feel guilty in the morning for using a mechanical device to achieve gratification? (Heavy Metal)

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Highway Hoss:
Oh yes, indeed...he is a great artist.

Monet was a great artist. This guy draws cartoons.

quote:
Oh, and I highly recommend checking out the rest of the site too. If you like females wearing straitjackets, fetish gear and ballgags, you'll love the Chainsman Institute. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Disappointingly one-sided. Where are the men in bondage and ball gags? Where are the men being ridden like ponies and dressed up like French maids? It's missing out on half the fun.

[Big Grin]
Marian

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the real reason Styrofoamman is hospitalized becomes clear..... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For clarification, MarianLH is not Styrofoaman's wife. That's Species1162 (I think?).
MarianLH
Member # 1102

- posted      Profile for MarianLH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Besides which, I would never put anyone in the hospital. If you break your toys you can't play with them anymore.

[Big Grin]
Marian

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.