Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Reverend's Art Thread (Page 4)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Reverend's Art Thread
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the BB movie, he still is. Dunno if he's active, though. But would ponytails still be in fashion twenty years on?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have ponytails ever really been in style for 60 year old, gray-haired men?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say it's a mullet. Fashion issue: resolved.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you really think that a bloke who's spent most of his life running around rooftops in green shorts and later black tights is particularly concerned about the whims of fashion?

Aside from that I was afraid that people wouldn't recognise him without the ponytail.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doubt he would join the GL corp. Besides in the BB time period, there's already an established GL member in the JLU (and it's not Stewart nor Rayner). BTW, what if Rayner and McGinness met? You'd have Will Friedle doing both in nearly the same tone and pitch.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wouldn't it be funny if the Green Lantern were color blind?

I so don't know what I'm talking about.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Doubt he would join the GL corp. Besides in the BB time period, there's already an established GL member in the JLU (and it's not Stewart nor Rayner). BTW, what if Rayner and McGinness met? You'd have Will Friedle doing both in nearly the same tone and pitch.
I never said he had to be stationed on Earth.

UPDATE

Apparantly the hair isn't popular so I've done these alternatives.

-

Shorter hair in the GLC does make some sense, given that it's essencially a military organization.

-

And just for fun, here's Dick in his street threads.

-

--------------------

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. I wonder if Grayson would have a Beyond-esque powered suit, which almost seems the norm in that era.. Insanely apparent upper body strength aside, I think he'd find rocket boots useful.

Mark <---Where's my super suit, woman?!

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I were in the Green Lantern Corps. That would be cool. I could ring myself a posse of hot, glowing green chicks. I wonder if it's against the rules, though, to make out with your own ring creations as a Green Lantern. Maybe it's just taboo.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

I think it makes you go blind.

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yah... and I bet some uptight Guardian in the Oan IT department keeps track of every little thing you create with your Ring too.

"Oh look... Earth's Green Lantern Ringed himself another woman... that's against Corps policy..."

Stupid Oans.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I could ring myself a posse of hot, glowing green chicks.
Kirk would probably swoop in and screw them all and then they wouldn't want anything to do with you.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Leaving the discussion on power ring copulation to one side, here's my latest attempt at Max as Robin.
This one is a little less Shayera Hol more Carrie Kelley.

-

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
Yah... and I bet some uptight Guardian in the Oan IT department keeps track of every little thing you create with your Ring too.

"Oh look... Earth's Green Lantern Ringed himself another woman... that's against Corps policy..."

Stupid Oans.

Kyle rayner's mom just got horribly murdered by Major Force (the same government creep that Killed Kyle's girlfriend back when he first got the ring) nad he's gone completely off the chain.
Major Force and everyone he works for is gonna die and it all leads up (somehow) to Hal Jordan returning as Green Lantern next year.

Dont know anything about Ganthet but all the other Guardians are dust (thanks to Jordan).

Only GL's left (currently) are Kyle nad Alan Scott (who's powers work a bit diffrently and he needs no ring).

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Can't say I ever kept track of the comics I'm afraid.
Ok, I've decided to ditch the mexican wrestling hood in favour of the good old ponytail. I've also tweaked a few things, made the spurs more visible and redone the Nightwing beyond logo, the old one looked a little too crude.

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.