Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Reverend's Art Thread (Page 6)

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   
Author Topic: Reverend's Art Thread
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All (superhero) comics are fan-service.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have been meaning to read DKA for roughly 7 billion years now. I will have a go this lunchtime, and praise your mad skillz.
Don't praise too much. I'm only the colourist and have only been involved since issue-11 onwards. Some other bloke called James does all the actual art work. Have fun reading though, but don't expect me to explain all the psycological mumbo jumbo, I have nothing to do with the writing!

quote:
And don't you love the idea of a reclusive sort-of-goth type girl why buries her face in shadow but walks around with completely bare legs? God bless comics.
Yes, Raven is so adorably morbid.

quote:
Well, ok then. But I still think it's a fan service [Big Grin]
That's not much of a criticism. [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I only hit on the clevage trick by accident and it seamed to work."

Uh-huh. Accident. Sure you did.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been trying to find a clevage trick that works for 8 years now.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Uh-huh. Accident. Sure you did.
At the risk of getting too deep into my persoanal life than anyone would care to venture; I'm one of those strange men for whom large breasts do absolutly nothing at all. Seriously. Give me an A-cup anyday.

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

I can see people not having a thing for double-D silicon filled women (god knows Jordan makes me sick), but an A cup seems a bit of an over the top reaction. Surely we can interest you in a nice B or C?

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Well it's more of a non-issue for me. I'm just not a "Breast Man". I guess the novelty is lost when you have a pair of your own man boobs.

--------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"At the risk of getting too deep into my persoanal life than anyone would care to venture; I'm one of those strange men for whom large breasts do absolutly nothing at all. Seriously. Give me an A-cup anyday."

I fully agree. I still don't believe it was an accident.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

So fat men with breasts prefer women with none at all. Interesting.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disturbing is closer to the truth.

While I had not really thought about it before, I rend towards women with a maximum of "C" cup.

The woman I like now (the same one from a few months back -as a replay or something) is an "A".

She's short though, so she still looks proportionate.
A 6' tall woman with A-cups might be a bit too skinny lokking though.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

Not fat. Big boned!
But no Psy, the one's I've met seam all the more interested. It's just me that's weird that way.

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm just not a "Breast Man"."

Halfway down, every man is a breast man. Every man.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Except Michael.

And paedophiles, presumably.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

It's an odd experiance when my sexual preferences become more of a talking point than my artwork.
I really should produce something new before this thread becomes completely weird and creepy.

On a related note, I've just handed in the final pages for the DKA xmas issue, so look out for those in the next few days!

--------------------

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

DOES IT HAVE BARE BOOBREASTS IN IT?

--------------------

This topic comprises 15 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  13  14  15   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps