Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Star Ship Plaques

Author Topic: Star Ship Plaques
Resistance
Member # 1369

- posted      Profile for Resistance     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Plaques I made in Illustrator

-
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

--------------------
Homepage - www.Joseralat.com

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty sharp.

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though, I'm pretty sure "Tranquility Base" shouldn't have a comma in it.
Griffworks
Member # 1014

- posted      Profile for Griffworks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty kewel. Buuuttt....

You've got Ronald D. Moore listed twice as "Ronald B. Moore". Once for Voyager's plaque and again for the E-D. Unless, of course, there's some other Ron Moore that was working w/Star Trek at one point in time.

I do like those, regardless. Nicely done. [Big Grin]

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, yes. Ronald B. Moore was an effects supervisor for TNG, and, I think. . . actually, I think he's been involved in most Trek projects since.

Ronald B. Moore

Albertus
Member # 1635

- posted      Profile for Albertus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe I am nit-picking here, but shouldn't the Enterprise-A plaque read "...to boldly go where no man has gone before." The 'PC' use of "no one" wasn't seen till TNG.

Other than that, I think they all look great. [Smile]

[Big Grin]

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Logically, Ron B. Moore is in the correct place between the other visual effects people.

BTW, shouldn't "Sao Paulo" be written with a "~"? I'm not sure if this accent is used on capital letters though.

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

Bones McCoy
Member # 1480

- posted      Profile for Bones McCoy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry to nit-pick some more, but Bernd is right, it should have the accent. I've been Portuguese almost all my life, you see...

That said, damned if you didn't do some work! Good attention to detail, overall. Nice-looking pics.

And, just as an after-thought: shouldn't Sisko's name appear on the Defiant's plaque? He did help to design it, after all.

--------------------
"Brave men are vertebrates: they have their softness on the outside, and their toughness in the middle"
-Lewis Carrol

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.