Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Whatever happened to Kazeite's Brattain birdge?

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Kazeite's Brattain birdge?
Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some time ago, Kazeite was attempting a very ambitious bridge, the USS Brattain.

Here is an example as to the wip.

-

My question is, and this is to you Kazite, are you going to finish it? I thought you had a great start.

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he has not been sleeping much lately...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

- posted      Profile for Captain Serek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess real life has taken another great project and put it on hold. Huge sigh.

--------------------
I've come a long way for the power of Genesis, and what do I find? A Square Pegs reject, another actress playing Saavik, and Leonard Nimoy's stand-in.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That may be the only time in history that anything from that episode will ever be associated with the word "great".

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eyes in the dark. One moon........................................................................ circles.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Brown eye in the dark....one moon....tossing.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

That bridge, plus maybe the Hathaway, would make good bridge drawing projects, given the complexity of them. Whatever one thinks of the episode is thier own opinion. I just like the drawings.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Yeah- it's bueatiful work- just not the best bridge layout.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

I guess Herman Zimmerman wanted to be creative and try and differentiate all of the various ships within the same class, which is why the Prometheus and Sutheralnd looks so different. Speaking of Sutherland, there is another weird but challenging bridge I would not mind seeing.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

I always thought they just cobbled together sets from whatever was handy- either because it was already unpacked or whtever, but probably not particularly designed in advance.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Captain Serek
Member # 1038

I am sure there was a design done, then Okuda created the dedication plaque.

--------------------

Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did the floorplan comefrom....I like it....
Kazeite
Member # 970

- posted      Profile for Kazeite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did it [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Do I remember about my amnesia?"

Makotokat
Member # 1041

- posted      Profile for Makotokat         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice......
Captain Serek
Member # 1038

Kazeite, any chance of you completing this bridge, it would be cool to see it in all it's glory. No rush, just curious.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps