Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Pre-TMP Miranda (Page 4)

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Pre-TMP Miranda
bX
Stopped. Smelling flowers.
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work but I would love to see some grid lines on that ship.
bX
Member # 419

- posted      Profile for bX     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

Trying out a new paint/lighting scheme. Any comments?

bX
Member # 419

Not everyone at once, please. Ahem... Is this thing on?
Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bX
Member # 419

Humor. It is a difficult concept. It is not logical. I =/= l33t. Sadface. If anyone has any ideas about registry, I'm kind of at a loss when it comes to that sort of thing.... Even just an acceptable range would be helpful.

[ September 09, 2005, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Balaam Xumucane ]

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking great!

One thing though- youneed to make the red Bussard Colletors opaque- they have a goldfish bowl look as they are.

I'd like to see the impulse crystal lit in purdy blue.....and some subtle paneling on the long flat plane between the aft bridge and the impulse crystal- that's a tad blank.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Vanguard
Member # 1780

- posted      Profile for Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, the Reliant (according to the novel) is listed as an old ship - why not just do the NCC-1864 for her and have done with it?

--------------------
www.pixelsagas.com
www.jaynz.info - The Record of Star Fleet

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only thing that looks off to me is the cylinder at the upper dome. Seems too "chamfered" if you will.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, a registry of 1337 wouldn't be too far of a stretch for a Coventry-type ship... Too low for a Surya, though.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very purdy - agree though about the Bussard collectors....

I wouldn't want the Reliant to be a refit of this class but this would be a lovely step in the design lineage. Maybe a smidge smaller than the Miranda?

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CAPTAIN JEFFK HEAR TOO TELL YUOS WEAR YUO CAN STUFF IT KLINGANS!!!1
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Weird.
bX
Member # 419

Wha-huh, hey? Someone on the internet mentioned that he might be interested in making a kit-bash physical model of this thing, and so maybe I could send him some high-rez orthos of the ship. Which at the time of that writing didn't exist.

-

Anyway it got me off my ass on this one and I sort of picked a name. U.S.S. Spinoza? NCC-1837? That OK?

-

Toadkiller
Member # 425

- posted      Profile for Toadkiller     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like. Especially the bottom one where they are flying through the static nebula.

Seriously - very nice.

--------------------
Twee bieren tevreden, zullen mijn vriend betalen.

This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps