Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Shall we try and be calm this time when I say that Gilsostartrekschematics web site.

Author Topic: Shall we try and be calm this time when I say that Gilsostartrekschematics web site.
Gerard - Gilso
Member # 1213

- posted      Profile for Gerard - Gilso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, shall I redo this again for all the poor buggers who have nothing better to do than be a bunch of queens.

This is the OFFICIAL and correct version.

The web site that was entilted Gilsostartrekschematics.co.uk will be returning with in 2 weeks with the original, ALL the original material with in it and the full completed deck plans (All 21 decks of the Enterprise-A) done, finished completed done and dusted etc etc.

Due to a hard drive on my comuter I lost allot of original files from the site i.e Fleet plans section so if the responce is good and peeps need higher res pic's or let say x2 or even x3 from the original size on the web site. I will try to re do these plans again if my computer can take the fleet size charts at a larger size, plus system resources may be hard on the PC.

There has been many requests for larger charts and I will give peeps what they want higher details charts.

I still have all the emails that was sent to me and will send replys back to each and every one that contacted me to let them know I am warping back a 9.99999 and ready to kick ass...... [Eek!]

--------------------
Gerard - Gilso of
Gilsostartrekschematics

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! Now scale down that Sabre to 179 meters long and I'll consider you perfect in every way.

...though color versions might be nice....hmmm... [Big Grin]

I'd kill for a nice ventral view of the Dominion Battlecruiser too! Oh, and add the Elkins, Centaur, Shelly, Yeager, Challenger, New Orleans and Cardassian freighter to the fleet charts!

..and then...

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, you could just tell us when the site is online instead of yet another "I'll be back online is X amount of time" thread and then calling the people tired of this "poor buggers" and "a bunch of queens".
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I'm the Queen of France!"

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Censored!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

You were not censored- and you dont have a website!

HA! I saw what you posted! I now own you.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
:: bops Abbadon on the head with a rolled up copy of the Enterprise-D blueprints ::

And now you've been Enter-pwned!

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

He wished for sweet sweet love with a turkey leg!

It was disgusting and ruined my Thanksgiving!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know why Snake Plissken was so cool?

1: He had an eyepatch
2: he managed to stay away from talking in haikus, except for when sitting on the toilet

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Plus: his name was Snake, he talked in a raspy "fuckit" voice and he fucked over a dickhead president at the end of the movie.

One of the three great Kurt Russell/ John Carpenter movies: The Thing (my alltime favorite horror flick), Escape From New York and Big Trouble in Little China.

Avoid Escape from LA at all costs though. Really.

You know why Matt Dillon used to be cool?
He died at the end of all his movies.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goodness gracious! [Roll Eyes]

Just for fun, I'm going to redirect this one to Art & Creative. After all, there's one of these for every sub-forum soon enough.

Timo Saloniemi

WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta love Big Trouble in Little China....best B-film ever. The only film in that vein I like near is much was Kelly's Heroes.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps