Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Beer of the future

Author Topic: Beer of the future
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A boring Saturday afternoon and the fact that you never really saw beer in Star Trek led to this little Photoshop project. Sure there's random ales and whiskeys thrown in occasionally but that's about it. At 7.3% this wouldn't be your gay 'synthol'.

-

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My synthol is attracted to synthol of the same gender! SPIT OUT
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beer bottles are traditionally 341 mL, BTW. And a 7.3% lager is quite the feat.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TANSTAAFB

The "Lunar" looks rather cramped on the top, and the "Lager" below should be in a similar type face, methinks.

Having both a big moon above and the logo in the center is not working for me. Maybe a single lunar-type logo rather than both a moon photo and a somewhat generic coat of arms.

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Brown_supahero
Member # 83

- posted      Profile for Brown_supahero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and can be made easily from urine recyc....
Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll try playing around with the label a little more. I looked at several different beer labels to get a general idea of what to put on it. Typically for logos, my opinion is simple is better. Sometimes people try to cram to much in a logo making it look cluttered.

Pretty much all beer bottles here are 12 fl.oz./355mL Fabrux. And yes, 7.3% is a good deal of alcohol for a beer. I know Molson XXX is 7.3%, Spaten Optimator is like 7.2%. Of the two, I like Optimator more.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But will the alien Scott Thompson enjoy it ?
Mikey T
Driven
Member # 144

- posted      Profile for Mikey T     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh god...

Someone make a martini quick!

--------------------
"It speaks to some basic human needs: that there is a tomorrow, it's not all going to be over with a big splash and a bomb, that the human race is improving, that we have things to be proud of as humans."
-Gene Roddenberry about Star Trek

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps