Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » A Little Job I Just Finished (Page 1)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: A Little Job I Just Finished
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I've been a bad Flareite over the last year *mutters something about his new job keeping him busy*

So I thought I'd post this drawing I just finished. I've been hired to do 10 sketchbook intro spreads and this is the first.

The original has a little more depth than the photo shows. It was hard to get good lighting in my kitchen at 1 in the morning...

-

The characters are: Bond, Nikita, Samus Aran, Lara Croft, GI Joe, and the Shadow, plus the guns from MIB and Firefly.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nipples!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Joe? All I see is a AH-64 and somebody playing Paintball...

Nipples! *Clip Art'ed*

'If you wrong us, we shall seek revenge'

[Big Grin] Me likes!

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good. You even defined the feminine heroe's stomach. Very good

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NOISY CRICKET!! I love that gun!
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww...that there gun stayed with Mal throughout the war, one of only 2 things that did. I super dig.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Aban, welcome back to Flare!

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even superheroes have nipples.

I've been lurking. I just haven't had much to post.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have nipples Greg, can you milk me?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" Well, Jack you can milk anything with nipples."

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
Hey, Aban, welcome back to Flare!

Is Aban the gobby one, or the one we like?

..Oh wait, I'm the gobby one.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Well I like me.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sean, Aban is a real life artist, of course he did, Rune is our real life pervert, thus the nipples. Notice the two work well together. You should have seen them before the transplant.

I can do that in my sleep, of course, dreaming I can draw like that isn't as good as actually doing it, but, hey, I takes what I can gets.

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could probably shade like that if someone drew the outlines for me. Great thing about being a colourist is that you can pretend to be an artist without ever having to draw anything. [Wink]

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good thing about being a draftsman is that you can draw things without ever having to be creative. Not that I'm a draftsman [Wink] It's more than just technical skill....'tis the creativity which also must be present, and which is so worthy of praise. 'n stuff.
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps