Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to The Flameboard.     next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The tale of client #9

Author Topic: The tale of client #9
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So, another U.S. Governmental figure has fallen to the attractiveness of sex. Eliot Spitzer, governer of my home state of New York, has been identified as client #9 on a list of clients of a prostitution ring. Even better, his id was brought about by phone taps that HE authorized to help fight crime. He has since resigned, and the LT Governor David Patterson will become governor on monday. He will become the first BLIND black man to hold that position in NY. Looks like SpitzerSwallows gota taste of his own medicine.
When will politicians stop calling whores, or soliciting gay sex in a bathroom? HOw often does this happen in other countries?

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
When will politicians stop calling whores, or soliciting gay sex in a bathroom? HOw often does this happen in other countries?

When regular people stop calling whores and solicitating gay sex in public bathrooms. They're as flawed as regular humans unfortunately. And I assume this happens even more in other countries, we just don't hear about it. The media isn't so free everywhere else.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And on an added note, what does this have to do with Designs, Artwork, and Creativity?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Crap, posted in the wrong section...
*hits self on head with rubber fish*

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And so this topic gets sent on its way to the proper home...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.