Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Create a Colony Ship (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Create a Colony Ship
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
It's Star Trek: Firefly!

(Sorry, I couldn't help it...)

Borg + Reavers = Beavers

I can see that damed up Transwarp Conduit now.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Axeman 3D:
I think we've already covered those ideas AKB, nothing new to see there. Indeed it has a flaw, in that it is very 2-dimensional. A large station ends up covering 1km by 1km by 20m high, rather than being able to extend vertically with stacking.

Hmm, I hadn't noticed that about the design before...however it's certainly a step up from what Eve currently has...and a different connecting module could be designed/made...

LOL, livestock...reminds me of that TNG ep where they had some "backward" passengers who tried to light a fire in the cargo bay...and the daughter that took lead on most things...was VERY HOT! [Big Grin] [Razz] I wouldn't mind being stuck on a planet with her! [Wink]

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps