Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Looking for iRobot USR stationary

Author Topic: Looking for iRobot USR stationary
Babaloo
Member # 2014

- posted      Profile for Babaloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings everyone

I've been trying to create a copy of the USR letterhead used in iRobot (from the scene where sonny makes his sketch). So far I've only managed to make out part of the address using screencaps. So far all I have is:

1001 West ????? Avenue Chicago IL

If anyone out there could give me a hand with completing this, it would be greatly appreciated.

A friend over on the RPF was kind enough to recreate the logo and font for me, now all I need is a complete address, and my life will be complete.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know... i was gonna call you a spambot, but i realised you been a spambot for a couple years now (and only slightly less prolific than E in posts...).

*giggles*

Links please. and pics. probably i can't help but likely the other resident farts 'round here will help but pics to understand exactly what your doing is important. (and it's not like the address is gonna be real. they put gag stuff & easter eggs in all sorts of stuff in movies, let alone anime [beer can missles from Macross are my favorite])

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the Budweiser can missile rocks.
I had long thought that to be a legend before Youtube came along.
There's supposed to be a Necronomicon on a bookcase in a Helsing episode.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps