Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Kazon Predator / Kazon Carrier

Author Topic: Kazon Predator / Kazon Carrier
Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody got a 3D model of this, whether just as a mod for a game or as a real CG masterpiece?

I'm still trying to complete Cartman's requests from the last post of this thread. I have the Scimitar and the Warbird listed, I have models for the Son'a (but it's a crappy model) and Neghvar that I haven't messed with yet. But I don't have a Kazon Predator / Kazon Carrier.

It seems there used to be one available for Klingon Academy, but KA's community has collapsed due to various factors (keeping the game running due to imcompatibilities with modern stuff, a hacking incident on a main download site, many of the fansites relying on stupid "Gamespy" site crap, and so on.

And, a bunch of dudes claim to be releasing a modpack for Bridge Commander that will have one in there, but they've been dicking around for three years and haven't released anything (though they show screencaps of them playing with it in-game).

So, long story short, I can't find the bloody thing.

Thanks for your help.

--------------------
. . . ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam.

G2k's ST v. SW Tech Assessment

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dammit, nevermind . . . I knew as soon as I asked I'd find one.

For reference, somebody making mods for Armada II listed it as the "Kazon Mothership" as part of a modpack.

Thanks!

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Neghvar is going to be a real bitch- I'd use the scene of it flanked by two Vorcha cruisers as your size marker- the AGT version is far smaller and the less said about the regency One the better. [Wink]

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

All I really have right now is the AGT version (Voodieh), which is missing the little foot-pods on the bottom but has the fangs. (Frankly, I don't know why they changed it, 'cause it looks awesome that way.)

DITL and EAS seems content with a 682m Negh'Var, but I'll probably double-check DS9 to be sure.

--------------------

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

For reference, the Predator's about 350 times as massive as Voyager if scaled to 1900 meters (which seems a compromise between Bernd's "at least 1800" and DITL's DS9TM-based 1920).

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Guardian 2000:
All I really have right now is the AGT version (Voodieh), which is missing the little foot-pods on the bottom but has the fangs. (Frankly, I don't know why they changed it, 'cause it looks awesome that way.)

DITL and EAS seems content with a 682m Negh'Var, but I'll probably double-check DS9 to be sure.

Let me know when you get to the Neghvar- there's proabbly a dozen changes to the model- rotating disruptor turrets, lower disrupror pod thingies, chin gun, etc. [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps