Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New Starship (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New Starship
Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I deliberately turned the nacelles on the side to accommodate the flat pylon effect... I just like them that way and it's not something you see too often. I'm thinking of having the main body of the ship fairly flat, but with a underslung Akira-like deflector, and I love the classic secondary hull cutout, so that'll be down there, too. When I post the side view, I'll also try to put up my next design... think four-nacelled Norway crossed with the Klingon bird of prey. Probably sounds ugly, but it's not so bad...

------------------
-=Ryan McReynolds=-

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*brings to wonder if Ryan is spying on him, as the ships he just described most of my Endurance Class...* =]

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... we'll see if the end result is similar or not, I suppose. My ship is pretty atypical for Starfleet design, so hopefully it won't be the same at all!

------------------
-=Ryan McReynolds=-

Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice shippie man,very intererting !
you should submit it there at **SNIP** , someone may want to work on a 3D model of it with you

------------------
* --- Jesus & Sid Vicious were Vorlons --- *
forums.scifi-art.com
-- GLARE OF DEATH --

[No direct ads, you should know that by now, Tach. Keep the link to your Forums in your sig - CC]

[This message was edited by Charles Capps on April 01, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Tachy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry Elvis, i forgot

------------------
* --- Jesus & Sid Vicious were Vorlons --- *
forums.scifi-art.com
-- GLARE OF DEATH --

IP: Logged
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps