Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Procra- you know what I mean

Author Topic: Procra- you know what I mean
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK some more peoples - I found some others after looking through another folder...

This first one - Is an attempt at trying to match up windows of the saucer section with the core. Well that's what I keep convincing my self. I think it was just for the fun of it all.

This next one some of you might have seen... No its never been on film before - but I thought they matched well

How about if the wormhole had never been discovered!?!

------------------
"Remove your hand or I will remove your arm!" - 7 of 9

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
These are excellent Andy.
What program are you useing for these, BTW?
Loved the Sovvie exiting the starbase. Kickass.

------------------
Devil: Oh look at the time! I'm late for services.
Stone: Services?
Devil: A group of young teenagers that have been celebrating the Black Sabbath are planning on deep-sixing their gym teacher tonight. I'm gonna go and give them a little encouragement.

Brimstone. May it rest in syndication.

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Is the ship on the upper pylon another Galaxy? Looks a bit small (even smaller than the Nebula in the opening credits).

------------------
"When diplomacy fails, there's only one alternative - violence. Force must be applied without apology. It's the Starfleet way."
A somewhat different Janeway in VOY: "Living Witness"
Ex Astris Scientia

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments guys - sorry to post so much at once but it was gathering dust

ummmm - yeah, I did them on PSP or Adobe...

and that is a Galaxy - its a bit small... but it could be the angle... yeah - thats it the angle ;O)

I love seeing 'what might have been'

specially the E-E exiting space dock - I think I got the size about right there too... for at least the huge starbases - i.e. Starbase 74.

------------------
"Remove your hand or I will remove your arm!" - 7 of 9

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps