Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The Intendant and Ezri *EXTREME WARNING*

Author Topic: The Intendant and Ezri *EXTREME WARNING*
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cant give a higher warning for this. Just remember i warned you.

W
A
R
N
I
N
G
!
!
!
The Intendant & Ezri

This waring has been provided by Necromancer

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

[This message has been edited by Necromancer (edited February 28, 2000).]

Epoch
Geology Rocks
Member # 136

- posted      Profile for Epoch     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not...sure..if...I...can..responed. Not your best work but still pretty good(quality of the work not the subject of the work). Keep up the good work.

------------------
Death before Dishonor!
However Dishonor has
quite a disputed defintion.

Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah i agree not my best but my mouse on my computer i s acting up. I should get that laser mouse on the market.

------------------

Mythril
Member # 286

I am surprised this has not garnered more attention.

------------------

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, as someone pointed out earlier, this sort of thing does get a tad...repetitive, after awhile.

------------------
"You are stupid and evil and do not know you are stupid and evil."
--
Gene Ray, Cubic

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't say that I approve of the subject of your work.

Have your parents/guardians seen these? If so, do they think they are appropriate for a 14/15/whatever year-old to be drawing? If this is something that you have to hide from them, perhaps you should ask yourself if this area of artwork is the right one for you to be dabbling in at your age.

As for the work itself, the female subjects all appear to have the same facial features and body shapes, with only the eye, skin, and hair color/styles altered.

*shrug*

------------------
My Stuff!

Mythril
Member # 286

I have drawn more graphic, so i have no problem. And to answer your age question i am a 21 one year old male.

------------------

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A 21 One year old male, eh?

And if you've drawn 'more graphic', why does this one have an 'EXTREME WARNING' tagged on?

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

[This message has been edited by Ultra Magnus (edited March 11, 2000).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I have been wondering about that. I've seen a lot worse with a rating like this and - oops, I said too much...

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Mythril
Member # 286

Well i posted this with out a warning on another board and the mods freaked. I was put on probation, and am now required to post warnings on posts that contain content such as this.

------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, that was that board, not this one. I'll allow just about anything to be posted. As for CC, TSN, Daryus, and the other forumites, well, I'm pretty sure most of them feel the same way.

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Mythril
Member # 286

It is a force of habit now.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps