Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Pre-unknown ship or Unknown ship II: The Return

Author Topic: Pre-unknown ship or Unknown ship II: The Return
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, here is the ship that I did PREVIOUS to "unknown ship"

it separates too

and

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet!

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent! One suggestion, however...

Since the above images are black-and-white anyhow, you might want to try saving them as GIFs with the standard pallette. I downloaded the bottom image (~8kb) and converted it, and the image was indistinguishable from the original but was only ~4kb.

(Of course, my computer is an antique so I'm likely to notice these things more than other folks .)

------------------
"Going to church does not make you a Christian anymore than going to McDonalds's makes you a hamburger."
--[Source unknown.]
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh ok, I'll give it a burl... later - I'm going to bed its nearly 5! (in the morning)

Andrew

------------------
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good. My only criticism: the secondary hull could be a bit more rounded. Currently it looks a bit as if it were supposed to be plugged in somewhere.

------------------
"A few more calculations"

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

Ahhhhh but - the 'wings' are for comfort - errrr no ahhh heh heh - they are for a warp geometry that is revolutionary and stable Plus and added surface area of lateral sensor grids - plus a re-enforce SIG that in previous classes has been lacking in the lower ventral sections of the Engineering sections - allowing a greater chance for the failure of the antimatter storage pods...

The rounded underbelly exposes a ventral sensor array - that can be receeded in times of combat/danger and at the rear of this bottom rounded section is a cargo access/shuttlebay - thingy something like the wierd underbelly/bottom thing on the excelsior class

You believe all that

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps