Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » New art: Original Character

Author Topic: New art: Original Character
Mythril
Member # 286

- posted      Profile for Mythril     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is something i came up with today.

------------------
I am not responsible for the stupidity of other people.

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy Gigantic head, Batman!

That head is a bit big, unless of course you meant it that way.

------------------
"I have never let my schooling interfere with my education."
-Mark Twain

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, N - you should do a comic strip of some kind - you could post it here...

hmmmm - its great when you have new characters - you can invent your own story...

hmmmmmm - here is one Lt. Tarla Washington - Section 31 (Temporal Sciences unit)

Current Assignment mid 21st century...

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not to mention a neck as thick as her waist and long eyebrows and no forehead. Sorry Necro, I critize too much. But I figure if you can get the face down right you'd make it look perfect.

------------------
"In sporting events it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

Black Knight
Member # 134

- posted      Profile for Black Knight     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think the point is for it to look perfect. Necromancer has his own unique style, so that everybody knows "hey Necromancer did that one!"
I like it.

------------------
"I am a hyena. A hyena is an animal who laughs when there is nothing funy to laugh at. This is the sound a hyena makes. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha."--W.E.B. Griffen, Semper Fi

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe so, but if you really saw a woman walking toward you with a head as big as her hips, you'd run away screaming!

------------------
"Helping Tomorrow Feel Superior by Scoffing at Yesterday."
--James Lileks [Motto of The Institute of Official Cheer.]
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really have a problem with the big headedness. It is, after all, cartooning, and one is supposed to exaggerate. What bothers me is the apparent lack of room in her skull for any sort of brain. Her eyes are set too high, and that creeps me out.

------------------
"What did it mean to fly? A tremor in your soul. To resist the dull insistance of gravity."
--
Camper Van Beethoven

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, of course its his cartooning/drawing style - I don't think it is supposed to be a portrait.

That is funny about the lack of space for a brain though heh heh - maybe its a comb-over brain!

Maybe she is an alien though - with skin that white - maybe she is a Gallamite - and she's just got makeup on!?!

Andrew

------------------
"Who wouldn't be the one you love
Who wouldn't stand inside your love." - Stand Inside Your Love, The Smashing Pumpkins

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.