Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » A Tribute To Flare's Three Stooges... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: A Tribute To Flare's Three Stooges...
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Baloo: You've got the last two out of order. And, personally, you strike me as the Shemp type, for some reason. :-)

Can I be Curl(e)y? I can do a pretty good "Woo-woo-woo-woo-woo!" and "N'yuk, n'yuk, n'yuk"... :-)

------------------
Homer: "I can see what's happening. They did it to Jesus, and now they're doing it to me."
Marge: "Are you comparing yourself to our lord?!"
Homer: "Well, in bowling ability..."
-The Simpsons

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason I keep on remembering an ep of Alien Nation I saw once where an alien watches the 3 Stooges and apparently "nyuk nyuk nyuk" is an obscenity in their language...

------------------
"Yes. I have seventeen brains! And eleven legs. And a pecan."
-Frank Gerratana, March 3, 2000

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always rather assumed that Montgomery-class referrred to a design of really big spacedocks...

------------------
Monty: "With every drink of that pint more of his cognitive functions atrophy!!"
Classmate: "Wha? What does that mean?"
Monty: "Which word?"
Classmate: "Any of 'em!"

Starbuck
"Replicate some marmalade, Commander - helm control is toast!"
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So... I will admit the Crosswinds server is a bit ropey at times... and maybe I don't know as much about the Three Stooges as you guys...
But you gotta admit, at least I'm trying!!!

Hobbes: What did you think of the quote for yours?
Baloo: Got any better ideas?

BTW I see noone's entered my email contest yet. Come on, visit the site and have a go!!
Minor fix now in place.
Oh, and Laz has given me permission to produce a shipkit. Watch this space!!

------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the quote Starbuck, I may put it in my signature the next time I change it.

------------------
"In sporting events it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

Starbuck
Member # 153

- posted      Profile for Starbuck     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well it's a quote from Something Under The Bed Is Drooling... so I thought you'd like it!
I'd like to see some of your kitbashes - where do you keep them? Or would you like a Starbuck's Shipyard Guest Gallery?

------------------

Baloo
Curmudgeon-in-Chief
Member # 5

- posted      Profile for Baloo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about:

quote:
"I tried to think, but nothin' happened!"
-- Curly Howard"

------------------
"Sometimes "dark" is just a way of saying you�ve nothing to add, only a new way to subtract."

--James Lileks
http://www.geocities.com/cyrano_jones.geo/

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can find my kitbashes at Fabrux's Fan Art section towards the bottom. All but the USS Hobbes are there.

------------------
"In sporting events it's not whether you win or lose, it's how drunk you get." - Homer Simpson
Federation Starship Datalink - On that annoying Tripod server, sucks don't it?

Starbuck
Member # 153

Taking the Three Stooges theme a bit too far there, Baloo?
Geez... I've created a [Boris Karloff-speak]monstah!!![/Boris Karloff-speak]

------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps