Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » the best trek art page?

Author Topic: the best trek art page?
Pwesty
Member # 1035

- posted      Profile for Pwesty     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi
Does any one know what the best web page for Trek 3d art is?
Thanks

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, there's a lot of stuff at SciFi-Art.com. There's probably some others that I can't think of right now.

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."
-Avery Brooks, IBM commercial

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to order the eggs, bacon and spam, please.

------------------
Ready for the action now, Dangerboy
Ready if I'm ready for you, Dangerboy
Ready if I want it now, Dangerboy?
How dare you, dare you, Dangerboy?
How dare you, Dangerboy?
I dare you, dare you, Dangerboy...

�on Flux, "Thanatophobia"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm not so sure if this is spam or not, so I'll err on the side of caution. Thread closed.

------------------
"When you realized that your website is your business and your software can't handle the traffic, that was an epiphany."

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I'll reopen this one. It isn't really spam. Spam is where you come out of nowhere and advertise your own site. This person seems to have a valid (though vague and debateable) question, and, if someone answers it, that's perfectly on topic and not spam.

------------------
"How many Libraries of Congress per second can your software handle?"

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wolfpak 359 (http://wolf359a.anet-stl.com/) doesn't have as much as much as the SciFi Art Forums, but they do have some pretty nice meshes. I don't remember the link, and I don't know if they've been updated lately. A look at the main page says no....since 1997. What are they doing over there?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps