Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Series ?: Episode 12

Author Topic: Series ?: Episode 12
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I know, its been a long time since the last episode. And yes, I know this is a relatively short episode. Sorry about that. Anyway...

Star Trek: Series ?

Episode 12: Who Wants to Be Politically Incorrect?

"Captain's Log, Stardate... Uh... Say, after all this jumping through time, I've lost track of what century we're in! When are we?"

"We're back in the 29th Century, sir."

"Oh... I knew that... Really... Anyway, we have escaped from the TAS Dimension by pressing the Not-So-Mysterious Blue Button, and we are now ready to defeat our sworn enemies, the evil crew of the evil Excelsior. How's that for a recap, Ducane?"

"Just fine, sir."

Just then, the ship went to Red Alert. Captain Braxton looked around. "What's going on?"

Yar checked her console. "Sir, there's a ship approaching. It's hailing us."

"What kind of ship?"

"It's a Borg cube, sir."

"The Borg? Haven't we been overusing them?"

"Sir, this is the Borg's first appearance in 'Series ?'."

"It is? Oh... I knew that. Anyway, are they Next Generation Borg or Voyager Borg?"

"Next Generation Borg, sir."

"Uh oh, we'd better take this situation seriously then. Hail them back."

The voice of the Borg Collective came over the comm system. Avon calling.

The crew couldn't help but snicker. Suppressing his laughter, Captain Braxton responded. "Uh... Aren't you supposed to say something like 'We are Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.'?"

That was Step One: Assimilate Everyone in the Universe. We're now to Step Two: Sell Avon Products.

"Wait... You've assimilated everyone in the universe? Something must have happened to the timeline!"

Heck if we know. Would you like to buy some blush?

"No thanks. But would you mind answering a question for me?"

Sure, why not?

"If you've assimilated everyone in the universe, who is there to sell makeup to?"

After a minute of silence, the Borg cube exploded, since none of the drones could figure out a legitimately good answer to that question.

Meanwhile, on another floor of the Relativity, Gul Dukat was lurking in the shadows carrying the console that contained the Mysterious Red Button...

Dukat looked about ready to collapse. "Can I put you down yet? You're awfully heavy."

No, my brainless lackey! I must be elevated above all others! So sayeth the Mysterious Red Button!

"Fine, fine... So, what's our next move?"

We need to steal a shuttlecraft.

"Alright! Risa, here we come!"

No, you imbecile! We're not going to Risa! We're going elsewhere... Bwahahaha!

Nine centuries earlier, the Excelsior lept out of the timestream and assumed orbit around Earth. Old Captain Braxton grinned. "At last we will reveal ourselves to the whales! At last we will have revenge!"

Valtane groaned. "Enough with the Phantom Menace jokes!"

"Very well. I want you to lock onto the Bounty's energy signature and fire all weapons! Kirk will never return to the 23rd Century with his whales, and Earth will be doomed, leaving the Federation defenceless against the Borg, who assimilate everyone in the universe and then become Avon salesmen!"

"Excellent, sir! I'm in need of some blush!"

With that, the Excelsior fired phasers, photon torpedoes, and several kitchen sinks down at Earth. The kitchen sinks burned up in the atmosphere, but the torpedoes and phasers struck the Bird-of-Prey. The Klingon ship, totally defenceless, sank to the bottom of the ocean.

The Excelsior crew cheered. Old Captain Braxton laughed evilly. "Bwahahaha!"

Galvatron thwacked him upside the head. "I'm tired of everyone stealing my catch phrase! Only I may go 'Bwhahahaha!'"

"Very well. Let's go back to the 29th Century and buy some blush!"

Rand interrupted. "Sir, I don't think we should leave just yet. The Relativity has reappeared on our temporal scanners. More than likely they've realized what we've done, and they'll be on their way to try to repair history."

"Okay, we'll stay here and finish our conflict with the Relativity and her crew..."

Next time on Star Trek: Series ?, the crews of the Relativity and the Excelsior battle each other for the fate of history itself!

------------------
"Wise Papa Smurf... Corrupted by his own power! Can no leader go untainted?!?!"

-Thundarr the Barbarian, Cartoon Network Commercial

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no! The horrible call of Avon-selling Borg!

Avon calling...

------------------
"Incest! A game the whole family can play!"
-Jonah Rapp

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way, TSN will be doing the next few episodes of Series ?. Also, I'll probably put together a little archive of the existing episodes so anyone who wants to can read them without searching all over the place for them.

------------------

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, woah, what? Next "few"? I don't recall that entering into it. I'll do one, if I get the time...

------------------
"It's like the Star of David or something. But without the whole Judaism thing."
-Frank Gerratana, 17-Aug-2000

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

Oh... Okay. Whatever you can do.

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.