Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Doodles

Author Topic: Doodles
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, just while I was scanning in that little ship - I thought I'd scan in some dood-LING (don't LING me) anyway - here are some crew members I'd like to see

Mr. Snrubb... er...
Andrew

heh heh

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
back row: L to R Tellarite, Andorian, Gorn
front row: L to R Saurian, and this one I don't know the name - another member of this race was on communications in Starfleet Command in ST:IV

Andrew

------------------
"I was not elected to watch my people suffer and die, while you discuss this invasion in a committee" Queen Amidala - Star Wars: Episode 1, The Phantom Menace

Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!

Much better than I could do!

------------------
"Well, I dunno, Katie...I mean, it worked on the sheep and I thought why not try it on your baby?"

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What if I gave you a stick figure? What kind of lifeform would THAT be?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

What do you-sa mean Tahna?

------------------

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Ah! Blessed are they who know how to handle a ballpoint! Very neat work.

Personally, I'd like to see one of these fellas among the crew too

Come on everybody! POST YOUR ALIEN LIFEFORM PICTURES!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

ohhhhh I LOVE him/her/it he/she/it is so cute!

love it RW

------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps