Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Bonsai Fightercraft. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Bonsai Fightercraft.
Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That color image is spectacular, Cargile. I'm always amazed by the time and effort you put into these magnificent ships.

Are these fighters to become a standard compliment, or are they only to be stationed on SMR ships?

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

monkeyboy
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Hope this works

------------------
I did'nt do it.

IP: Logged
Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice =)

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not happy with the shading. None of my art software has any good techniques that are simple and fast. I'd like to do something as good as what is published in the Star Trek magazine.

For those that are curious, the tiny lettering near the canopy and on the warp cowling read: Caution: Sensor assembly. Radiation hazard, and, Warning. Plasma induction lines. Insure magnetic fields are activated.

Definately going to be SMR material if I ever get around to working on that again. However, the registry of the assigned carrier is not SMR format, even though the Avondale is SMR. So there is no reason why this fighter couldn't be seen to be a recent addition to the fleet.

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My comments have been stolen. What's that ship's name?

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I really shouldn't be critiquing your work, cause it'smuch better than I could do, but shouldn'tthe red stripe be shaded in certain spots to look like it fits the contours of the ship?

------------------
Star Trek: Dark Horizon
Creator, Owner, Only Writer

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps