Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: 7 of 9 Drawing...Oooh Baby!
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All this talk about 7 of 9's maturation rate as a young drone combined with the dream I had with Jeri Ryan in it the other night inspired this quick little doodle. What thinkest thou, nobles?
http://flareupload.hypermart.net/files/7of9Draw.jpg

------------------
"You don't tug on Superman's cape.
You don't spit into the wind.
You don't pull the mask off the ole' Lone Ranger
And you don't mess around with Jim."
Aban's Illustration www.alanfore.com

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's pretty sweet!

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

First of Two
Better than you
Member # 16

- posted      Profile for First of Two     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YUM!

------------------
The government that seems the most unwise, oft goodness to the people best supplies. That which is meddling, touching everything, will work but ill, and disappointment bring. - The Tao Te Ching

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT?! She's not naked?!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

DARKSTAR
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very good!!
IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The next one I do, she'll be naked and assimilating Harry...will that make everyone happy?

Well, I'm sure it would make Harry happy...

------------------

dih1138
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She looks pretty mean... and her breasts look pretty natural (for once)...

------------------
-dih1138

IP: Logged
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I assume you were talking about Harry Kim?

Darn.

(My name is Harry as well)

------------------
To know a thing well, know its limits. Only when pushed beyond its tolerances will true nature be seen.
The Amtal Rule (Dune)
---
Titan Fleet Yards - Harry Doddema's Star Trek Site

[This message has been edited by Prakesh (edited March 10, 2001).]

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aw, too bad Prakesh.

Aban: Cool Drawing.

------------------
"Or maybe he was a real quack who got sick and tired of pissing people off, and decided to get a life and masterbate for the next 10 years."
- Me to Antagonist on Red Quacker, 03/08/01 20:15

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

Yah, talking about Harry Kim.

Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to get your hopes up there. Or anything else...

Do you think her breasts don't look natural on screen. From what I understand, Ms. Ryan is 100% natural. The wonders of creation!!

------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still wanna know why she ain't naked. Nude. Bare. Birthday suit.

That's enough, Data!

------------------
Star Trek Gamma Quadrant
Average Rated 6.27 out of 10 Smileys by Fabrux (with four eps posted)
"Oh, yes, screw logic, let's go for a theory with no evidence!"
-Omega 11:48am, Jan. 19th, 2001
"The candidate who slimed John McCain in the primaries and smeared Al Gore in the general election is now the president who pledges to elevate the nation's tone and bring civility to our discorse. Kind of like Michael Corleone brought peace to the mob by killing the heads of the other four families."
--Paul Begala, Is Our Children Learning?

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think her breasts are too big. They're very nice, but assuming she's like 17, she shouldn't have fully developed milk glands, to be coldly scientific.

And don't say borg tech accelerates breast growth as a side effect, they would have no reason to augment breasts at all, let along those.

I actually think smaller breasts would be even more sexy on her younger body, really displaying a girl.

Her face is wonderful, maybe a tad "pouting". Jeri must've been a bombshell in school, provided she knew her makeup.

------------------
You can't kill me, I'm charming!

[This message has been edited by Nimrod (edited March 10, 2001).]

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Breasts too big for a girl? That's nothing compared to some of the girls at my school.

------------------
"Lately I've noticed that everyone seems to trust me. It's really quite unnerving. I'm still trying to get used to it."
- Garak, "Empok Nor"

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOP-HEAVY FRACTIONS!!!

------------------
At that point, McDonald fired his gun three times in the air to emphasize his point. The crowd, estimated at 350,000, loudly cheered the new candidate.

"Let me make this clear: I am the law! I am your ruler! And you will have fries with that, motherf*cker!"

Matrix
AMEAN McAvoy
Member # 376

- posted      Profile for Matrix     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see those all the time at my school. I think they're not natural anyway. From a movie I saw a few years back, (I forget the name) she was really bad in acting and she had smaller breats then now.

------------------
Predict the unpredictable, but how do you unpredict the unpredictable?

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps