Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » *checks the name of the Forum*

Author Topic: *checks the name of the Forum*
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hm... Yep, still says "Artwork"...

We've been getting plenty of new designs, but I think all the 3D guys fled to SFA. Well, maybe this'll jumpstart something around here. Then again, maybe not. Either way, here's my (as yet unfinished) attempt at a Romulan Bird of Prey:

Ignore the colors. They'll be covered by textures, so I just went w/ whatever it gave me. And I know the back end is wrong. I'm still working on finding a wroking way to cut the curve out...

------------------
"Silence, you contemptible shrew!"
-Stewie, The Family Guy

RW
Member # 27

- posted      Profile for RW     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Beaut. Please continue. *intrigued*

Cargile
Nobody Special
Member # 45

- posted      Profile for Cargile     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is looking good.

------------------
"I'll try a roll."

Obscure SW:TPM quote

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice. Is it correct the edge of the red part is raised and rounded?

------------------
"No, thanks. I've had enough. One more cup and I'll jump to warp." (Janeway, asked if she would like some coffee in "Once upon a Time")
www.uni-siegen.de/~ihe/bs/startrek/

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps