Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Excelsior-class Modification (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Excelsior-class Modification
Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, heres the plan.....we wait for someone to post a design, and then we criticize every single portion of it. Sound like fun? (sarcasm) I like the design Fabrux.

------------------
"So where are the nuggets on a chicken anyway?"

IP: Logged
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the specs I copied from have the Excelsior with 802 crew and 20 shuttles.
TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, the Treaty of Algeron was said in "The Pegasus" to have banned Federation use of cloaks. The Treaty of Algeron is also said to have been signed at the end of the original Terro-Romulan Wars. This was before there even was a Federation. Therfore, there was probably a second Treaty of Algeron, which was the cloak one. They just left out the "second" in "The Pegasus".

Oh, and the Tomed Incident was in 2311.

------------------
"If you hear only one song this year, there's something terribly wrong with you."
-They Might Be Giants, "Critic Intro"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm.... Wait a minute. I've seen this design before.

*digs in his 70k bookmarks file*

Here it is:
(Note: this was made using existing model kits!)

This is where it comes from.

------------------
Bugs Come In Through Open Windows.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had no idea the Alacrity existed until now. I designed the Monaghan totally by myself, using micro-machines. I'm planning to make it a model, too. It'll be my first ever starship model

------------------
Star Trek: Dark Horizon
Creator, Owner, Only Writer

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I figure that since everybody is posting their class�..well

Merceds Class

------------------
hello world

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps