Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » Sovereign-class Deck Directory

Author Topic: Sovereign-class Deck Directory
Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know of a site with a deck directory list for the Sovereign-class?

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. But any directory would be about 90% conjectural. Almost nothing was mentioned in the movies. I have a poster that shows alot of stuff though. Not canon, but very good.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I read that as Sovereign Desk Directory - like something at a reception desk of a hotel or whatever! LOL! The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E Guest Book ;o) ACTUALLY that's what that book was that Picard picked up at the end of Generations... it was the guest book for the last 7 years... with numerous Q Entries ;o)

Thinking about it - I wonder if people could 'holiday' on the Enterprise D... it had enough rooms... etc!?!

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They did mention a few interesting details about the decks and the departments located there in First Contact, didn't they? When the Borg overran the ship.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe they mentioned what decks stellar cartography and deflector control occupy, but that's hardly a deck directory.

"Stellar Cartography, Deflector Control. No vital systems."

I think he said the Borg had stopped on deck 16 at that point. Let's check the poster...

Well...that was less than helpful...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every little bit helps.

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps