Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » yepp another starship design... (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yepp another starship design...
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm i need new topic names:)
Ok here is (i hope) an new starship.

cya
Lob(ell)o

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah! Cool design, man!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Again I have to congratulate you, Lobo. This is a very interesting design, I must say. It departs from the doldrum of other "knock-offs."

Keep it comin', Lobo. At this rate you could very easily get twice the number of planned schematics for Utopia Planitia 3 done before we get even half of them complete. [Smile]

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy. I'm not sure I like the nacelles, the impie engines and the shuttle bays all cramed into the extended hulls, but I do like the design alot.

I just don't think there'd be enough room for all the tech in there...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.
Thanks all!
I will make an front view.
cya
Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lobo, ever think about naming these things?

*can't wait for the front view*

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like it. But I can only see one impulse engine, between the pylons, not on them. That leaves plenty of space in the pylonss for shuttlebays, warp gubbins and. . . are those torpedo launchers on top?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lobo
Member # 669

Hi.
Ok. The ship has three impulse engines:
1 Main-Impuls
2 Secondary(or emergency)

Torpedolauncher..hmm. I dont know where the ship has torpedolauncherns ...maybe on the front-view. [Smile]
And the ship has still no name!
@Antagonist. If you have an good name for it...

cya
Lobo

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
USS Steamrunner-A

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Lobo
Member # 669

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
USS Steamrunner-A

lol
http://www.shiporama.org/images/fcships/steamside.jpg
http://www.shiporama.org/images/fcships/steamtop.jpg

[ January 29, 2002, 06:19: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those things just forward of the shuttlebays, inboard on the pylons, look like rearward-firing launchers to me. . . Where are the secondary impulse engines?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lobo
Member # 669

Hi.
Ok here an pic:

cya

--------------------

Lobo
Member # 669

Hi.
Here is a sketch the bottom-view:

cya
Lobo

--------------------

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*drool*

Looks really cool.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed so. I recommend taking a ruler to the side view, though - I don't think the saucer should droop all that much for a straight-on view.

I'm trying to find the torpedo launchers... How many does she have, and where are they?

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps