Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » yepp another starship design... (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: yepp another starship design...
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi.
Thanks Aban.
And thx Mark for the hint.

Hmm the ship has 4 launchers:
2 front-side
2 back-side.

cya
Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a backside torpedo launcher to...
OH, hi, I'm posting aren't I?

Well, to tell you the truth, I would really like to see some ships named after things other than soemthing from the western hemisphere or Europe. I have but one suggestion that comes from history:

Ashaka (Or Akasha, Ashaka was an Indian emperor and warrior, said to have killed 100,000 Aryans in battle, and then denounced violence and began Dharma, the code of good conduct, contemplation, and non-agression).

Personally I kind of have a liking for the name because of the symbolism behind it. If you're looking for a more traditional name then I have plenty. In fact I think I had a list somehwere around here that I made a while ago... if you want I can dig it up for you.

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You could just do what I do: Name your cool Federation starships after girls that you like, and all you Ferengi garbage trawlers and such after girls that have really pi$$ed you off.

Just a little healthy geek revenge suggestion.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Antagonist
Member # 484

- posted      Profile for Antagonist     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Errr...
I'm not a geek. I'm a wannabe geek.
*waits for the inevitable laughter*

Anyhow, I forgot to mention that I think my above suggestion was appropriate because of the dual nature of the Federation and Starfleet.

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was saying that I'm a geek [Smile]

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Antagonist
Member # 484

Oh.
*shrinks into the background*

--------------------
Move .sig!!

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it okay if I do a Photoshop schematic and possibly a MSD of her?

Just friggen awesome indeed.

Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
eh.. did anyway.

hope you like it.

[ February 04, 2002, 20:22: Message edited by: Proteus ]

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yes Proteus thanks!

I have made an "Clean up" version.

cya
Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

Wes
Member # 212

mmmm
Lobo
Member # 669

What mmmmm?

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think he meant "hmmmm" ... something COMPLETELY different.

No, really.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps