Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » The Ptolemy (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Ptolemy
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red, none of your models have the grill/greebly bits on the nacelles, as Masao pointed out. On the Ptolemy, they're supposed to be on the inward-facing side, and on the Saladin and Hermes they're on the ventral surface.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I know what you mean, but I'm not sure. I made these ships via the Tech Manual pics. What's in the pic is in the model.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, I know. They ARE in the Tech manual pics. Look for yourself. The Saladin and Hermes have the unit on the centerline of the ventral surface of the nacelle, and the Ptolemy has it on the inboard-facing surface. This is visible in the side-view (for the Hermes/Saladin) and in the top-view (for the Ptolemy) and is also noted on the page that is devoted entirely to the nacelle design itself.

-MMoM [Big Grin]

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah right, yes this was an oversight, I admit it. I shall make the necessary corrections for future renders. Cheers Monkey

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps