Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Sci-Fi » Designs, Artwork, & Creativity » TOS Light Cruiser

Author Topic: TOS Light Cruiser
Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the first view of an TOS light cruiser:

Any comments?

Lobo

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's okay, but the pylons look a bit too Sovereign-y for my taste.

Nice drawing, though... [Smile]

-MMoM [Big Grin]

--------------------
The flaws we find most objectionable in others are often those we recognize in ourselves.

The Red Admiral
Admiral on Deck....
Member # 602

- posted      Profile for The Red Admiral     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeh I like that, but I agree with MiM that the pylons are a little hi-tech for this era. I'd be interested in seeing a side view though.

--------------------
"To the Enterprise and the Stargazer. Old girlfriends we'll never meet again." - Scotty

Trekmania -My Comprehensive Trek Resource

The ASDB

Lobo
Member # 669

- posted      Profile for Lobo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The side:

Lobo

[ March 15, 2002, 13:39: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------
"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die..."

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first pic doesn't appear.

The second looks good. It reminds me of that Akazaki or what ever it is perimeter ship or what ever it was called.

I like how you've done the deflector, not stuck out on that little 'rod' that we always see the TOS 'no secondary hull' ships have.

What program do you use to do these pics!?!

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's a TOS Refit NX! But I agree, the pylons need to be straight in order to look right for the period.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Lobo
Member # 669

quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:

What program do you use to do these pics!?!

Corel Draw 10

--------------------

Lobo
Member # 669

The front-view:

Lobo

Edit: ooopps

[ March 15, 2002, 14:27: Message edited by: Lobo ]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.